Title: Grants Assistant
Reports to: Deputy Director
Location: Redwood City
Part-time 20 hours/week
The primary purpose of the Grants Assistant is to support IIBA’s grants management and data management, and provide administrative support for IIBA’s Deputy Director, located in our Redwood City office.
- Prepare grant reports to multiple funders, as assigned.
- Use IIBA’s case management database to prepare reports on deliverables and performance metrics.
- Support grant research, grant preparation, and supporting documentation.
- Support program needs, including communication with community partners and special projects.
- Administrative support for Deputy Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Well organized, extremely accurate, attentive to detail, and reliable.
- Proficiency in a Windows/PC environment, advanced Excel skills, and able to quickly become proficient in the use of IIBA’s client database.
- Ability to follow instructions, take initiative, and seek guidance appropriately.
- Positive attitude.
- Commitment to serve and compassion for the issues faced by low-income immigrant communities.
- Excellent writing skills preferred.
- Education: High School diploma. Some college preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 year previous administrative experience strongly preferred. Experience with grant reporting a plus!
Salary: Pay is commensurate with experience
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include the title of the job in the subject line.
IIBA is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons receiving services in our programs are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.