IIBA and our collaborative partners offer citizenship application workshops every month, to inform the community about the naturalization process and to assist eligible individuals to apply for U.S. Citizenship. Volunteers are needed in Brentwood and Napa. No prior experience is necessary to volunteer at a citizenship workshop. Volunteers will need to attend a one hour training session before the workshop.
Volunteers needed in Brentwood and Napa.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must attend a brief training session.
- Conversational Spanish or another language preferred, but not required.
- Gain direct client experience with well-respected immigration law program.
- Earn class credit, complete community service requirements (if applicable).
- Build your resume with practical experience. Great potential for recommendations.
- Give back to your community. Help individuals become U.S. Citizens
Please send an email to email@example.com that includes a few sentences about why you are interested in volunteering and any applicable skills you may have.
If applicable, let us know which office you’re interested in volunteering with.
This is an unpaid volunteer position.