Free San Francisco Citizenship Workshop
Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
City College of San Francisco, 50 Frida Kahlo Way, San Francisco, 94112.
Phone, 415-538-8100 ext. 206
As a member of the San Francisco Pathways to Citizenship Initiative, IIBA is holding a free citizenship workshop on February 23rd, 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. The address is City College of San Francisco, 50 Frida Kahlo Way, San Francisco, 94112.
No appointment needed. Please arrive at the start of the workshop at 9:30 am.
For more information, please see flyer.
Do I need to register?
No, you do not need to register. Just show up at the start of the event.
What to bring
- You can download and print out this Citizenship Workshop Checklist, which lists the items below.
- Your green card and all current and expired passports.
- List of all trips and dates outside of the U.S. in the past 5 years.
- List of employment and/or schools for the past five years, including start and end dates.
- List of home addresses where have you lived in the last 5 years, including start and end dates.
- Information about your current spouse and all prior marriages for you and your spouse, including names, addresses, dates/places of birth, date/place of marriage, SSN, immigration status and A# (if any).
- Information about all of your children, including names, addresses, dates/places of birth, SSN, immigration status and A# (if any).
- If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if charges were dropped or record expunged.
- Men Only: If you were living in the U.S. between the ages of 18 and 26, please bring evidence of Selective Service registration. You can get evidence of your Selective Service registration by calling 888-655-1825 or visiting www.sss.gov.
- Application Filing Fee: Bring a Check or Money Order for $725.00 made out to “US Department of Homeland Security” (if 75 or older, fee is $640). If you cannot afford the filing fee, you may qualify for a reduced fee of $320 or a fee waiver. You must bring documents such as pay stubs, your most recent tax return (and W2’s), and/or recent written proof that you receive public benefits like SSI, Medi-Cal, food stamps, WIC, CalWorks, cash aid, general assistance, etc.
This event is organized by San Francisco Office
Want to volunteer at this event? Contact us