Free San Pablo DACA and General Immigration Workshop
Thursday, April 11th, from 3pm to 7pm
San Pablo, CA. Please call 415-534-5878 to register.
Phone, 925-237-8581 ext. 11
In partnership with OneJustice, IIBA is holding a free DACA and general immigration workshop on Thursday, April 11 from 3pm to 7 pm in San Pablo, California. Please call 415-534-5878 for more information.
.GENERAL IMMIGRATION SCREENINGS
1. Immigration documents/documents relevant to your case;
2. A copy of your green card, if applicable;
3. Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date;
4. Documentation of all traffic citations, including payment, certified police/ court documents indicating such. Request a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
If your DACA expired on or after Sept . 5, 2016, or will expire within a year of Jan. 19th, 2019, please bring:
1. 2 Passport size photos;
2. Prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice;
3. Copy of previous application, if possible.
Do I need to register?
Yes, registration is required for this workshop. To register, call 925-237-8581 ext. 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring
Contact us to find out what you need to bring.
This event is organized by Brentwood Office