IIBA is currently recruiting board members to further strengthen and diversify our Board of Directors. If you’re passionate about immigrant justice and interested in leveraging your expertise to support immigrant families in the Bay Area, we encourage you to explore this exciting opportunity! To start the conversation, please email IIBA’s Executive Director Ellen Dumesnil, with “Board Interest” in the subject line and your responses to the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in joining IIBA’s Board of Directors?
2. What about our mission resonates with you?
3. What skills, connections, and/or resources would you be able to contribute as an IIBA board member?
4. What previous experience, if any, do you have on nonprofit boards or in the nonprofit sector?
5. Have you led or been involved in DEI initiatives? If so, please describe.
Board of Directors
Advisory Partner at PriceWaterHouseCoopers (PwC)
Board Vice President
Staff Attorney at Safe Passage Project
Client Strategy Analytics Manager at Visa
Designer at Third Slant
Grant and Program Reporting Analyst at TechSoup
Retired VP of Field Operations at the Asia Foundation
Director of Finance at
Satellite Affordable Housing
Morry Rao Hermón
Director of Philanthropy at UC Berkeley School of Public Health
Assistant VP at
Attorney at Law
Executive VP, Chief Sales Officer at The Duckhorn Portfolio
Regional Program Coordinator at Building Skills Partnership