*** The Immigration Institute of the Bay Area (IIBA) will be holding remote ESL/Citizenship Classes and practice interviews every Thursday from 5:30pm to 7:00pm through Zoom while our offices remain closed due to COVID-19.
Please contact IIBA’s Lead Citizenship Instructor and Program Coordinator Glen Olson at email@example.com ***
For many, the greatest barrier to becoming a U.S. citizen is the English and civics test component of the naturalization application. Our twelve-week long courses teach English as a Second Language (ESL) skills that emphasize speaking and cover United States government, history, and civics—all topics tested during the naturalization interview.
- Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 pm at 1111 Market Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco
- Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 am at Centro Latino, 1656 15th Street, San Francisco
- Wednesdays 12:30-1:00 pm at 201 Turk Street, San Francisco
Registration: Please call 415-538-8100 ext. 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mondays 5:30-7:00 pm at McPherson Family Resource Center, 2670 Yajome Street, Napa
Registration: Please call (707) 738 – 3345 or email email@example.com.
Redwood City (Fair Oaks Community Center)
- Mondays 9:30-11:00 am at 2600 Middlefield Road Redwood City
- Thursdays 6:00-8:00 pm at 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City
Registration: Please call 650-780-7530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering as an ESL/Civics teacher?