- This event has passed.
Registration for this event has reached capacity. Please see here for more workshops, or email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering at this workshop.
IIBA and One Justice are holding a Free General Immigration Workshop in Antioch from 2:30pm to 7pm on Tuesday, January 28th. Please call to make an appointment. (415) 534-5878. Appointment are required.
GENERAL IMMIGRATION SCREENINGS
1. Immigration documents/ documents relevant to your case;
2. A copy of your green card, if applicable;
3. Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date;
4. Documentation of all traffic citations, including payment , certified police/ court documents indicating such. Request a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
To learn m ore about the documents needed for a citizenship consultation, please call the phone number listed above.
If your DACA expired on or after Sept . 5, 2016, or will expire within a year of Jan 28th, 2020, please bring:
1. 2 Passport size photos;
2. Prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice;
3. Copy of previous application, if possible.