Citizenship Workshop Volunteer
IIBA and our collaborative partners offer citizenship application workshops every month, to inform the community regarding the naturalization process, and assist eligible clients to apply for US Citizenship. Volunteers will assist clients in filling out the 21-page citizenship application form, under staff supervision. No prior experience is necessary to volunteer at a citizenship workshop. Workshops generally take place from 8am to 5pm. Volunteers will need to attend a one hour training session before the workshop.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must attend a brief training session.
- Conversational Spanish or another language preferred, but not required.
- Gain direct client experience with well-respected immigration law program.
- Earn class credit, complete community service requirements (if applicable).
- Build your resume with practical experience. Great potential for recommendations.
- Give back to your community. Help individuals become US Citizens
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a few sentences about why you are interested in volunteering and any applicable skills you may have.
If applicable, let us know which office you're interested in volunteering with.
This is an unpaid volunteer position.