- This event has passed.
IIBA, OneJustice, and the Petaluma Family Resource Center are hosting a FREE Virtual Citizenship Workshop on March 18th 2021, from 1pm to 5pm. Please call: (415) 534-5878 to register.
FOR CITIZENSHIP ASSISTANCE PLEASE HAVE PREPARED:
1. A copy of your green card (both sides)
2. List of all trips you have taken out of the United States during the past 5 years, including departure and return dates
3. List of addresses of all places you have live, worked and/or attended school during the past 5 years, including start and end dates
4. If you are currently married: spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security or residency card number (A#), date and place of naturalization (if applicable), and current address
5. Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended. Bring divorce papers or death certificate if applicable
6. If you have children: their full names as they appear on their birth certificates, dates of birth, residency card A# or social security number, and address
7. Proof of income (e.g. taxes/pay stubs) and/or proof of recent receipt of public benefits (e.g. Medi-Cal/Cal Fresh)
8. Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date, place, and outcome/disposition (if applicable). Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped.