- This event has passed.
Virtual Final Review on September 29th. Forms must be completed by September 20th.
Please call IIBA at 707-320-0033 for more information.
• Information about where you have lived, worked, and traveled in the last 5 years
• If currently married bring: marriage date, spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security number, residency number “A#” or date and place of naturalization
• If you or spouse previously married bring: information of previous spouse(s), date of marriage, date marriage ended, and how it ended
• If you have children bring: their full name as it appears on birth certificate, date of birth, address, and number of residency card “A #”
• If you have been arrested: bring all arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped or expunged
• 2 copies of your residency card (front and back)
Fee Waiver Application:
Eligibility for Public Benefits – Currently receiving means-tested benefits: Medi-Cal, CalFresh or SSI. You must show that you, your spouse, or head of household are receiving a public benefit. You will have to provide benefits in the form of a letter having:
• The name of the agency and the type of benefit receiving
• The name of the person receiving the benefit with the date person began receiving the benefit and when they must renew the benefit
• Please provide letter in ENGLISH
Low Income Eligibility:
(Under 150% of Federal Poverty Guidelines)
Bring proof of low income:
• Pay stubs OR Income Tax Returns If you do not qualify, $725 in check or money order, payable to “Department of Homeland Security”